[Healeys] Hardtops

bighealey3k at aim.com bighealey3k at aim.com
Mon Mar 29 11:14:25 MST 2010

Pieter,  I don't know if you have a source for a Parish Plastics hardtop that
is manufactured by Smooth Line now.  Here is their website:
http://www.smoothline.com/austin_healey.php.  I purchased mine back in the
early 70's and have been very pleased with it ever since.  The convertible top
(Hood) stays with the car in it's folded position making it not necessary to
remove it.  I am including pics of my '67 BJ8 with the hardtop installed.
img001.jpg, img002.jpg, img004.jpg

Larry
'67 BJ8

P.S.  I know the list can't see attachments because they get stripped from the
Emails.