[Healeys] Buying a car online

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 21:47:04 MST 2010

Patton -

Buying classic cars online, sight unseen, is not for the timid, but at
the end of the day I've done it three times and have been happy all
three times.

Main thing is to get as much info as possible from the seller, by
phone and email, and if the flow of information is very good, you
should be ok.  If the flow of info is poor, then walk away.

Alan