[Healeys] Electrical Short....need help

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Mar 28 07:33:21 MST 2010

I don't have the wiring diagram in front of me, but I suspect if you had
a short to ground you'd have fried part of your harness (or are you
blowing fuses?).

You probably have a bad ground connection somewhere.  I believe the rear
of the harness has a common ground--I know, that's redundant--that's
screwed into the chassis somewhere in the boot.  I'd start there.

bs

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net