[Healeys] Arghhhhh ...

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun Mar 28 06:37:14 MST 2010

Bob,
Have both flanges machined absolutely flat.(this can hardly be done with
a file, sorry) and make up a red copper gasket yourself from a plate of
1,5mm thick and aneal it. Try using either stainles steel nuts and
washers or the copper coated special exhaust nuts with the split on to.
Use some special exhaust sealer (e.g. Holts) sparingly on the flanges if
you must but better not to use it.
Kees Oudesluijs