[Healeys] digital level and BJ7/8

INSIDEDIM at aol.com INSIDEDIM at aol.com
Sat Mar 27 14:45:57 MST 2010

Benevolent Listers, again,

I don't trust anything I've done with this car anymore.  Now I've
discovered that my windshield is 1/2" out of level from one side to the  other.  As
some will know, I've been working on correcting the location of  my
convertible top mounting brackets and they're gonna have to be square to the
windshield.  I know there's adjustment up and down and with the rake of the
windshield.  Would someone with a digital level and a BJ8 or 7 please  measure
the angle of the windshield at the center.

Also, there's a little trough on the front shroud.  Where does  the edge of
the windshield gasket land?  On the downside of the  trough?  Does it cover
the trough?

Anyone know the size of the gap between the edge of the windshield and the
vent window?

If I don't get this car finished and on the road soon, it's gonna be  for
sale real cheap!

Thanks guys!

Bill
BJ8