[Healeys] Pawn Stars

Mike Brouillette m.brouillette at comcast.net
Sat Mar 27 08:56:15 MST 2010

    It may be staged, but it's still entertaining.  So is American Picker
especially when they being from Iowa just happen to come across a guy's
house in Contoocook NH and
decide to stop just because he had an old sign on his barn and come out with
some choice early bicycle and motorcycle pieces.  For those not knowing NH,
Contoocook isn't exactly on the beaten path and this guy lives in the middle
of nowhere.  Fun show though...

Mike B
59 Bt7