[Healeys] non healey - Volvo 1800

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 10:03:12 MST 2010

Hi Charlie;  You can download all those manuals from the following web site.
It also has Girling, Lucas, Smiths, Laycock Overdrive, etc. items.
http://www.volvo1800pictures.com/sweden/Volvo_1800_dokumentation_main_page_en
.htm
or  http://tinyurl.com/ycvoegp

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN7 & '62 MkII BT7
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Fri, 3/26/10, Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie at comcast.net> wrote: << Someone
on this list makes CDs with Volvo 1800 shop and parts manuals, etc.  We had
communicated previously, but I'm not sure who it was.  Someone else wanted to
get a copy, but I told him that it wasn't my property to copy, so whoever it
is please contact me off list and I'll put the two of you together.Thanks.
Charlie >>