[Healeys] 3000 BT-7 Top Bow for Trade

Bruce Griffin bruce_griffin at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 24 20:48:48 MST 2010

Gentlemen,

I purchased an early BT-7 (#1453) last year and am getting around to putting a hood on it. The top frame that came with it is for the later BT-7 (after #1529) and the previous owner had problems fitting a top (no top came with the car). I figure I can buy a top for the later model and it will work, but I am hoping someone needs this frame and I can buy or trade for the earlier correct one.  The frame I have appears to have been purchased in the 80's and never used (reciept was in the paperwork), it is in perfect shape, paint still shiny. It appears the first 1,528 BT-7's used the same frame as the late BN-4 with the legs that seat in the side bent sharply out for the bottom 9 inches.  Anyone have an extra one of these frames to sell? Anyone know someone who has both and would trade for a few extra dollars?  Any help appreciated. I have a picture of both if it helps.

Best Regards,
Bruce D. Griffin