[Healeys] A Big Healey Thanks

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 24 19:41:28 MST 2010

I am just finishing up my ten year ground up Healey restoration and have now
come to
the infamous door/ scuttle seals.  Wow what a hoot.   Some of the indepth,
creative
design technology that went into these cars, floors me.   These seals along
with the
trafficator took a huge amount of thought , not to mention man hours to create
and design.

I would like to give a big thanks to Rich Chrysler for his never ending
explanations of these
infamous Healeyisms and also to John Simms for his web sight where we can all
go and get this information on how these antiquated contraptions originally
went back together.

There is no way in hell I could have figured these contraptions out without
the help of these
2 gentlemen.  Richs' last explanation of the door seal install was dead on and
is going together
slowly but correctly on my car.

So a Big Healey thanks to these 2 guys as well as you others who have helped
along the way these last 10 plus years.

Its gonna be a great summer,

Thanks,  Mark