[Healeys] Dog Nut Removal

Rick Swain rjswain at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 14:09:53 MST 2010

Ed
The large crescent wrench has worked for me - twice in fact. Both times it was
inadvertent - I had been using a crescent wrench to move the crank to set the
timing and went on to something else, forgetting it was there. A loud clunk
when I started the car reminded me where I had left the wrench. I had
previously ground off the ears on the nut.
Rick '59 BN4 (I seem to remember that's what I have but I'm getting a bit
forgetful)