[Healeys] Dog Nut Removal

PG britishcars at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 24 11:29:41 MST 2010

I used a socket with lots of leverage (car in gear with handbrake
on.......tough to get one on because of the "ears" on the nut.

Somebody made a suggestion a while ogo of grinding the ears off to make it
easier in the future....good idea.

If you can get at it without damaging the damper, I would try grinding the
ears to get a better hold of the nut.

Paul