[Healeys] Dog Nut Removal

Ed Orr eorr at cogeco.ca
Wed Mar 24 10:29:15 MST 2010

Listers
I have an oil leak from the front oil seal and trying to remove the large dog
nut on the end of the crankshaft to get at it . The car is presently up on
stands . Have bent back the locking washer and sprayed with WD40 yesterday
then Liquid wrench today I tried to break it loose with a large Cresent wrench
on the nut and blipping the starter about a dozen times with no signs of
movement anyone have a better solution .

Ed Orr