[Healeys] A Photo Please?

p_cquinn at tpg.com.au p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Tue Mar 23 22:11:54 MST 2010

Gday

I am on the look out for another photo to use in our club magazine.

The photos is of any model big Healey that has been fully packed for a touring holiday. In other
words it may have a luggage rack with a piece of luggage strapped to it and if its 4 seater you
can probably see luggage and other belongings sticking out everywhere.

High resolution please.

Can anyone help? And no I will not be using the photo for any other purpose other that to
accompany a short article on preparing an AH for touring.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia