[Healeys] Bad ign rotors

S and T Miller stmiller96 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 09:50:09 MST 2010

Thank you.  It appears that I had the number four rotor, until it broke
because of the rivet.  And sure enough I replaced it with the number three
rotor- the other piece of junk.  Just my luck.  Adv. dist. seems to be the way
to go.

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1964 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."