[Healeys] splined hubs

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Tue Mar 23 09:23:13 MST 2010

I can't help but wonder about the extra thickness of paint on all these
precision machined surfaces. Doesn't this cause binding or breaking down the
painted finish on critical areas like the seating chamfer, the splines and
the knockoff threads?
I think I'd prefer to stick with the zinc plated finish that will have
grease applied to it anyway so it shouldn't rust.

Rich