[Healeys] Listers & Facebook

Tom ah3000me at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 06:37:28 MST 2010

Lots of 20-somethings and 30-somethings love facebook.   It's probably
a very good place to do Future-50 work.

- tom

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 7:42 PM, Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Good Evening Fellow Listers & Sods,
>
> If you guys are like me, you've received several requests from other Healey
enthusiasts to confirm a FaceBook invitation from them.  I'm flattered by all
of the invites.  Some of you have nice profiles and I enjoy seeing all of the
common connections we share.

> I'm curious as to what everyone plans to do with their FaceBook profiles?
 This seems to have begun with Jim's initial invite from AHCA and I'm just
wondering if this came with some strategic foresight on how the Club or this
List might benefit from the social networking site?  I appreciate your
thoughts.