[Healeys] Splined Hubs

David Masucci drmasucci at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 17:52:16 MST 2010

My reasons for questioning the quality of the hubs relates more to the wear
characteristics of the splines. If the metal is not of proper hardness, the
splines could wear prematurely.
The problem with this is by the time you knew the hubs where not right, the
hub and the wheel would be junk.

Dave

BJ8