[Healeys] Auxillary Amp Meter

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun Mar 21 04:48:58 MST 2010

 From my famous boxes of "old junk".
I have some 50's, 60's and 70's style white on black SMITHS and Jaeger
UK gauges and clocks as used on many British cars. I even may have some
champagne colored dials, at least one clock and perhaps an oil temp or
combined gauge, I am not sure. I also have a stack of new "full V" and
"half V" chrome bezels so these can be fitted to suit.
Most are the standard 52mm gauges but there is also a large amount of
square and oblong stuff. The clocks are mainly diameter 52mm and 60mm,
others are square or oblong
I have hardly any speedo's, and only a few rev. counters. I do not think
they match the Healey's, I think they are Jaguar, MGB, Triumph, Jensen,
Singer, some with clock.
It is a remainder of my collection of car clocks (from around 1910) and
instruments.
If there is any interest you can contact me off line. Include a picture
of what you need or of the original instruments for matching up.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL