[Healeys] The Answer to - single stage BBQ Black

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 20 17:10:29 MST 2010

SEM paint is a professional grade product which should be equal to or
better than the Eastwood paint; lasts just as long according to my
body shop painter. BTW, he specializes in Jaguar repair (don't flame
me) and recently did some work on a Ferrari that sold for $29 mil.

My experience with POR-15 is that it is a good product when used as
directed. Which means the part can be rusted beyond it's design
strength and the part that is treated with it should be fully
encapsulated so that it can't continue to rust; like from the edges.

Cheers,
John