[Healeys] BJ8 on eBay

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Mar 20 16:23:27 MST 2010

Guess I was too subtle.

I think the mileage is misrepresented, which is unethical if not illegal. I would have no problem with "odometer indicates 56,092--actual mileage unknown," but this doesn't appear to be a 56K original miles car. I'd pay for a VIN search before I bought this car--if it was registered at some time in the past with more than 56K miles you'd have to assume it has at least 156K miles (if the odometer is working).

Someone on this list indicated they were bidding on this car--I felt obliged to sound off.

bs

--------------------------------
Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

This is funny to me. Here's a car that is no longer made and is pretty darn
desirable to many folks and here we are just nit picking the cotton picking
thing to death.
It's a pretty good project car or even a nice driver to a few.
I'm confused.
dave

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs 2909 Arno NE