[Healeys] FW: Austin Healey Oprah Photo Shoot

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 15:05:37 MST 2010

Interesting Bill. In days gone by I have had our BN2 used by several
film crews for video and still photography. I hope that Oprah's group
is willing to pay for the rental of the vehicle/owners time, etc. A
very nice film crew from Japan paid $400 a day on a three day shoot and
a clothing designer paid about the same for a couple days. Of course
there has been the free ones, a car mag shot photos of the car at our
house. I think we fed them! And being spending the day with a crew on
the local TV version of a car magazine. Never the less being on Oprah
should qualify for an engine rebuild plus the food.....
Aloha
Perry