[Healeys] Carpet for early BJ8 phase 1

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Wed Mar 17 14:16:25 MST 2010

Hi Rich,
The issue will be as you say behind the seats. On the later BJ8 there is a
box in that area to house the forward end of the radius arms. If you install
the later carpet set you will have to eliminate the carpet that covers this
box. It should not bee too difficult to do and you should have plenty of
material. You can get very good tape to join carpet which when used
correctly makes the joints almost invisible.