[Healeys] Problems with voltage regulator

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 07:21:45 MST 2010

Maurice -

Your terminology is a bit vexing, but if I understand you correctly,
nothing in the Voltage Regulator should cause your car to stop running
if it is at idle.

Your problem is elswhere - first thing to check is to replace your
distributor rotor with a rotor that you know works.  There are many
bad rotors in healey land, and this sounds like a bad rotor.

Alan