[Healeys] List admin suggestions wanted

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Tue Mar 16 20:52:54 MST 2010

I have designed many forms for the masses of people to fill out, no matter
how you try to emphasize or simplify there are always some that either don't
have the smarts or inclination to "get it".     We also seem to have more
and more, take a second to glance at it (maybe while I am driving my car and
talking to someone on my cel. phone) then tell someone to fix it the way
they want it types out there.

Although I have to admit the even smart people have this problem, as I was
at the hardware store today and swore they had no 10-32 nuts, but then asked
the hardware guy and there they were right in front of my face.

On a more specific note, the "Ed filter" seems to be malfunctioning, as his
notes seem to be getting through to the full list on a more and more regular
basis (VBG)

Thanks for all the work to make it go.

Greg Lemon