[Healeys] which carb set up?

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Tue Mar 16 17:29:20 MST 2010

Ira,

First you were so happy to have your car finally sorted out as a 3000 BT7.
Now you want to change it for "more".  I dunno about you! <grin>

For the record, I had a tricarb many years ago for 9 years and many
thousands of miles and absolutely loved it. No appreciable extra "hassles".
Consistently better gas mileage than any other 3000. Never went out of tune.

Rich