[Healeys] which carb set up?

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Tue Mar 16 17:22:22 MST 2010

Ooops! let me try that again. I was assuming HS6s on the tri-carb, but they
are only 1.5 inch carbs. By my calculation the twin HD6 carbs would have an
area of 4.8 square inches, so the three HS4s still have a marginally larger
area. I guess I was right in spite of myself.
Bill lawrence

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/ynotink@msn.com