[Healeys] ODP: Re: What color should the instrument panel be for BN1 HealeyBlue?

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Mon Mar 15 07:55:56 MST 2010

My Hundred was built in May of '54 as well, Healey Blue, the dash was black
with silver when I got it, when I stripped it to repaint there was no
evidence of any blue paint, only black and I believe an oxide red primer
underneath, but the car had been restored before I got it to some extent,
and in fact a later found out spend some time in bits in the basement of an
Omaha repair shop before it was brought back to life, hardly an example like
John Wheatley's car, so I don't know if the black was original or an older
re-do, but arguably more evidence that some of the Healey Blue cars had
black instrument panels.

Greg Lemon