[Healeys] W O W !!!

Mike Slechta mslechta at chartermi.net
Sun Mar 14 20:16:58 MST 2010

Ed - You just sent me all the definitions of abbreviations I thought I would
ever need to know & now you send me some more - <VBEG> & WOW!!  WTF??  <VBG>
Now that I got that off my chest, great pps!!  Would you believe, the 1st car
shown, the '36 Buick, I've got one for sale - not a concept, but an 80C "Trunk
Back Phaeton" (4-door convert.).  See pix below taken on Daytona Beach

after completing the 2003 Great Race.
Cheers,
Mike S.