[Healeys] Longbridge car parts

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Fri Mar 12 19:46:14 MST 2010

Gentlemen,

Technically on the six cylinder harnesses there's the fan blower wire out in
the engine bay running part way down the right side.  In earlier cars, it's
a green wire with brown tracer. In the car under the dash this green/brown
wire will connect to the push/pull blower switch on one side and to a solid
green wire on the other side of the switch. On later harnesses, substitute
green wire with yellow tracer instead of the above.

I have never seen a Healey wire harness that doesn't have these wires, no
matter who it comes from. I've used harnesses from AH Spares, Autofarm,
Moss, and British Wiring. They are always woven in to be an integral part of
the harness.

I cannot explain the lack of this wire in the harness you have unless you
may be reading the schematic incorrectly.

Rich Chrysler