[Healeys] Longbridge car parts

John McElrath linsley46 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 16:30:34 MST 2010

Rich - I am not sure if you still need Longbridge car parts but I visited a
shop today that had some parts from a car he had dismantled.  I am not sure
what he has but I know he had a good left hand door with the lock opening. I
picked up a pair of Lucas sealed beams from a dismatled car from him today.
He is looking for a set of orginal spark plug wires.  We'll see.

I probably will not have my car at Conclave this year.  I was finishing the
wiring when I discovered British Wiring sent me a harness without the heater
motor wire.  After trying to get them to respond I finally contacted the guy
in England that makes the harness and he sent an email telling me they don't
include that wire but I could buy another harness.  It made not sense to me
but after a few weeks I gave up and now will have to remove the harness - I
should have checked this out first but having bought harnesses from British
Wiring before and having sent them a copy of the Concours specs and my
Heritage Certificate I could believe they could mess it up.  So, now I am on
to finding an alternative.  I will try a couple of others and if nothing
else will contact Rhode Island and see what they have.

Thanks,
John