[Healeys] 100 brake master Cylinder

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 8 13:36:35 MST 2010

Look on my site at:

http://www.healey6.com/Technical/Girling.pdf

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com

-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Oudesluys
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 2:57 PM
To: warthodson at aol.com
Cc: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 brake master Cylinder

Plenty of these catalogues around on ebay etc. e.g.:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUTOJUMBLERS-GIRLING-BRAKE-AND-CLUTCH-CATALOGUE_W0QQit
emZ270541015792QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_E
T?hash=item3efd804af0

or

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GIRLING-HYDRAULIC-CATALOGUE-1945-1972-pdf-FREE-CD_W0QQ
itemZ220512325407QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=i
tem33578f0f1f

Kees Oudesluijs
NL