[Healeys] media blasting material

Carr&Edwards scvc70 at epix.net
Mon Mar 8 08:34:15 MST 2010

We recently had a few bits from my Hundred soda blasted (the guy has a
mobile unit, and specializes in graffiti removal).  The aluminum splash pan
turned out perfectly; the rusty seats less so.  We'll ask him to try using
either a different medium or a higher pressure on the next rusty bits.
We've seen a T-bird done by a different local guy (in his shop, not on-site)
and it turned out beautifully--but I don't know what medium he used.

Sarah Carr
BN1 in (still snowy) PA