[Healeys] Bugeye

S and T Miller stmiller96 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 7 16:31:23 MST 2010

Just put a 3.7 rear in our Bugeye- and love it.  Wanted to see if there was
anyone out there with a Bugeye, with a stock 4.2 rear.  Interested in
comparing RPM's between the two.  If this is you take the GPS with you (unless
your speedo is dead on) and take note of the RPM's at 60 MPH.  I know the Tach
could be off, but might be interesting to see.  We also have a rib case
gearbox- not sure if that would change the ratio or not.

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1964 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."