[Healeys] Spring drive

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Sat Mar 6 17:11:26 MST 2010

Its 21 degrees C (70 F) and sunny here in Queenstown, New Zealand with
a very light breeze from the SW. Forecast is the same until Friday
when we will probably have a light shower; enough to green up the golf
course again.
Oh...how I miss the change of seasons" NOT!!

>> The temperature was in the high 50s here in southern Maine today, so out
>> came the wrenches.
>>
>> We installed the battery, pulled the sparking plugs and injected Marvel
>> Mystery oil into the cylinders, gapped and reinstalled the plugs. The ol'
>> Blue Mainie fired right up, so off I went for a five mile drive. Ah,
Spring

http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm<http://home.roadrunner.com/%7Ealexmm>