[Healeys] Spring drive

Alex alexmm at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 6 14:12:51 MST 2010

The temperature was in the high 50s here in southern Maine today, so out
came the wrenches.

We installed the battery, pulled the sparking plugs and injected Marvel
Mystery oil into the cylinders, gapped and reinstalled the plugs. The ol'
Blue Mainie fired right up, so off I went for a five mile drive. Ah, Spring
is right around the corner. We have to be on the watch for Old Man Winter in
these parts, but it sure was good to hear the exhaust note and see that
everything still works.

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 MG TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send plain text.]