[Healeys] Stripes/Racing stripes??????????

bighealey3k at aim.com bighealey3k at aim.com
Tue Mar 2 13:43:25 MST 2010

Ray,  Check out the discussion on Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racing_stripe.  The color could identify the
country the racer is from and if off center inline with the driver, indicate
what side of the car the driver is situated.  In NASCAR "Yellow tape on the
back bumper of a NASCAR race car. It's presence means that the driver is a
series rookie"

Larry
'67 BJ8