[Healeys] A bit of tuning advice

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 17:11:01 MDT 2010

Paul -

If your BN4 has the 12 port head, check the casting plug on the back
of the intake manifold (the part facing the bulkhead).

Sometimes if you get a strong pre-fire, it will cause the plug to
dislodge slightly and create a vacuum leak.  It can be very hard to
see, you have to feel it with your hand - the plug is convex in shape
with no lip.  Feel around the circumference and if one side is poking
out, that is your problem.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device