[Healeys] Healey Rendezvous

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 22:57:05 MDT 2010

Healey Rendezvous Rally 2010
Day One Update:
Had a great drive down from our sons place in Portland. The Oregon sky
was clear and bright and actually warm. We enjoyed the blue skies after
a week in Alaska's cloudy wet clime. Eugene is a bustling city with the
beautiful Willamette River adjacent to the Valley River Inn. Today was
registration and a reception at the pool. Good to see some long time
friends and meet a bunch of new folks. Tomorrow will be the car show
and concours followed by a lunch in the park and a tech session for the
greasy fingernail bunch.

The Oregon club has picked a great location and we are looking forward
to enjoying the 40th anniversary of the founding of the Austin Healey
Club USA, one of the terrific national clubs we can enjoy.

All the best and wish you were here.
Aloha
Perry