[Healeys] BJ7 ipholstery

jerry wall jwbn6hrdtp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 11:55:15 MDT 2010

frank,
i had the same problem when i added the factory hardtop in late '07.  my
problem was needing additional headroom.  i'm 6-3 with a 32"inseam (long
body).  using the norman nock hole drilling procedure for the foam resulted
in a slight relaxation of the foam, however, lopping about 2" from the
bottom of the foam gave me the headroom needed.  if it's the same seat foam
that was used in the late 80's and early 90's, it will never relax.  mine
was in place for over 20 years and i always looked over the top of the
windscreen.
cheers,

--
jerry wall  BN6