[Healeys] Generator Numbers

Jim Lesher cleona44 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 19:35:44 MDT 2010

Patrick - I just checked my copy of the A-H "100-Six" Preliminary Maintenance
Instructions, Pub # 1434, Oct, 1956 and it states that for the 100-Six the
Dynamo should be the Lucas type C45PV2, so tell your friend  that I am
definitely interested if he finds one of those in his generator cache

thanks - jim lesher

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/cleona44@hotmail.com