[Healeys] back-firing BN2

bighealey3k at aim.com bighealey3k at aim.com
Thu Jun 24 11:49:37 MDT 2010

Mike,  Could be a bad condenser in you distributor if you still have the
conventional point and condenser ignition setup.  I had the same problem once.
I had just shut the engine off after coming home and a while later started the
engine and it wouldn't go above idle without stumbling and backfiring.  Worth
a try.

Larry
'67 BJ8