[Healeys] Upgrade and Save - New Website Feature

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Sat Jun 19 11:47:44 MDT 2010

You should have called them on Skype and talked directly to customer
service.  I ordered a set of 100M carbs from them last year and got nowhere
with emails.  I called them and was the first to receive a completed set
when their suppliers delivered the parts they needed to build a run of
them.  It took a few months, but I was persistent and called at least once a
month.  It was worth it, they are absolutely beautiful.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5