[Healeys] Proof needed

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 11:16:40 MDT 2010

I have the pages from the BMC "Factory Approved" parts book, for Austin Healey
3000 MKI & MK II, part "P" (competition parts). It lists Rear Disc Brake Kit,
part #H8462. I also have the "Suggested Price List" page that says "Prices
effective Jan. 15, 1962" and lists the rear disc brake kit as costing $235.20.
There is also a statement at the bottom of the parts list page that says "ALL
PARTS APPROVED BY SCCA".

Richard Mayor
BN7L-466  Vintage Racer
Portland, Oregon