[Healeys] Proof needed

Pieter and Linda pieters at pt.lu
Thu Jun 17 11:53:42 MDT 2010

I am taking my car to the local TUV station in Germany tomorrow to try
to get the Dennis Welch rear brake conversion approved. I have just
been told that it would help if I could take some proof that rear disc
brakes were fitted "in period", even if only to the works cars as
these also carried registration in the UK and therefore in europe.
Most of my Healey books are still back in storage in OZ. If anybody
has the time to scan a page or two out of a book or can send me a link
to some "proof" it would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Pieter