[Healeys] Eugene Oregon Rendezvous

Mr. Bill bn1 at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 17 10:14:19 MDT 2010

I'll be there with '53 Red Car.  Alas, due to a recent surgery, this
will be the first time in 32 years Red has to be a Trailer Queen to an
event. :-(   I'll be easy to identify, just look for the guy in the
wheelchair.

Blatant add:   I'll have a supply of LED lights and brackets to allow
100 hoods to be removed with me.

Bill Barnett
Santa Ana, CA