[Healeys] Tire pressures

John Soderling bighealey at astound.net
Wed Jun 16 20:32:36 MDT 2010

Peter,

I'm using 30 psi (cool temp pressure) in my Kumho 165-80/15 tires.  They
ride and handle great at this pressure.  I've got 15,000 miles on them now
and still have 60 % wear left.  I'll replace them when they are 10 years old
which will be before the tread wear will dictate replacement.

Vrooom vroom,
John