[Healeys] radiator woes

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 16:09:11 MDT 2010

So,
 as long as my car is off the road being made all new and purdy like, I
thought I would take my heater and radiator down to a very well regarded
shop and have them check them out. A couple of years back I took it to a
similar sounding shop, (mistakenly thinking it was the better shop)
to have it evaluated for a clean out or new heavy duty core.  Paid for the
new core. it was black and pretty.
I never was impressed with my new radiator, so as stated above, I took it to
the best shop in town.

Well, I found out I paid good money for a black paint job :(they did not
even do a decent job cleaning out the core,but they did crack and poorly
mend my top tank)
Its going to  cost me $425.00  to repair the damage to the tank (see
previous experience), have an improved 20% more efficient core installed and
repair the heater valve pipe on my heater.
--
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR