[Healeys] External differences of six cylinder engines

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 20:44:15 MDT 2010

Sorry Chris. I just checked the number on my BJ8 cylinder head. It is AEC 960.
If it were different than earlier 3000 heads, it would have a different part
number. It is the same as earlier heads.  The BJ8s had a new cam with more
overlap than any of the earlier cams. I suspect this is the reason for a
different ignition advance spec.

Richard Mayor
BN7L-466  Vintage Racer
Portland, Oregon