[Healeys] Harbor Freight Coupon

Bob Johnson bjsbj8 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 12:48:44 MDT 2010

Buried way down in our Sunday paper today, in among all of those fall
out throw away ads, there was an insert that has coupons for food,
soap, etc. In among all that junk today, in our area at least, way an
ad for HF. One of the coupons in that ad was for 20% off any single
purchase, including sale items. My wife pointed it out, and I have
clipped it and put it into my billfold. Doesn't expire until Oct. 6.
If you have HF near, you might want to look as well. NFI.

Bob Johnson
BJ8