[Healeys] I thought that this was amusing - NO LBC CONTENT

insptwo at msn.com insptwo at msn.com
Sat Jun 5 13:54:27 MDT 2010

The police here in St. Petersburg have had articles written on the amusing way
the use radar. One was dressed as a bum looking for a hand out with his radar
gun. They have used road crews. One of the best was a guy with several others
who were holding signs for money, his sign actually read "Your speed is being
checked by radar". Another was up on a light pole working (his work was using
his hand radar).

Bill

BJ7